A recipe that does not require an ounce of thought. These potatoes are an easy and delicious side for any meal. With a mouthwatering herb coating, it makes a great alternative to mashed potatoes or fries.
ROASTED POTATO WEDGES
- 3-4 med. russet potatos
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed/minced)
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. pepper (salt to taste)
- preheat oven 450 degrees F.
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry. 2. Cut potatoes into wedges by cutting them in half lengthwise, than cut each half into quarters that they will give you 8 long wedges per potato.
- In large bowl add potatoes and seasoning and toss well.
- On lightly greased or foiled baking sheet line wedges in single layer skin side down.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until fork tender.