Friends, you don’t have to be a baker to make this delicious easy brownie cheesecake dessert. I have used my favorite boxed brownie mix. The cheesecake is a 4 ingredient no bake topping. This was a hit at our mothers day celebration.Usually I am not a big fan of baked cheesecakes, for my taste they are rich and heavy. This no bake cheesecake topping is mixed with whipped cream. So the texture is very light, almost similar to mousse. Not to mention it actually comes together so fast. You just have to give it some time to chill.
Other desserts: coconut macaroons
EASY BROWNIE CHEESECAKE
- 1 box brownie mix
- 8 oz. block cream cheese at room temp.
- 1/3 cup confectioner sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
CHOCOLATE GANACHE DRIZZLE
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Bake the brownies per box instructions in 9" or 8" springform pan (see recipe notes) Let cool completely
- In a bowl with hand or stand mixer, whip cream cheese till soft and creamy
- Add sugar & vanilla extract, mix well
- In another bowl whip up the cold heavy cream till stiff peaks form. You want the whipped cream to hold it's shape not be soft.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. You don't want the whipped cream to deflate.
- Spread it evenly on the cooled brownies. Cover & chill the cake overnight so it can set.
MAKE CHOCOLATE GANACHE DRIP
- microwave the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a small bowl in 30 second increments. Mix well.
- Let it cool.
- Fill a squeeze bottle, ziploc, pipping bag with chocolate ganache to drip on cake or use spoon doesn't have to be perfect.
- As this chocolate ganache sits it will become thicker.
- Keep in mind the chill time as well.