Friends, you don’t have to be a baker to make this delicious easy brownie cheesecake dessert. I have used my favorite boxed brownie mix. The cheesecake is a 4 ingredient no bake topping. This was a hit at our mothers day celebration.Usually I am not a big fan of baked cheesecakes, for my taste they are rich and heavy. This no bake cheesecake topping is mixed with whipped cream. So the texture is very light, almost similar to mousse. Not to mention it actually comes together so fast. You just have to give it some time to chill.
Other desserts: coconut macaroons
EASY BROWNIE CHEESECAKE
- 1 box brownie mix
- 8 oz. block cream cheese at room temp.
- 1/3 cup confectioner sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
CHOCOLATE GANACHE DRIZZLE
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Bake the brownies per box instructions in 9" or 8" springform pan (see recipe notes) Let cool completely
- In a bowl with hand or stand mixer, whip cream cheese till soft and creamy
- Add sugar & vanilla extract, mix well
- In another bowl whip up the cold heavy cream till stiff peaks form. You want the whipped cream to hold it's shape not be soft.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. You don't want the whipped cream to deflate.
- Spread it evenly on the cooled brownies. Cover & chill the cake overnight so it can set.
MAKE CHOCOLATE GANACHE DRIP
- microwave the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a small bowl in 30 second increments. Mix well.
- Let it cool.
- Fill a squeeze bottle, ziploc, pipping bag with chocolate ganache to drip on cake or use spoon doesn't have to be perfect.
- As this chocolate ganache sits it will become thicker.
- Keep in mind the chill time as well.
I used my favorite boxed brownie mix. You can bake the brownies from scratch if you like. I used a 9" springform pan. These pans are nice because the bottom of the pan just pops out. It's great for layered, delicate desserts. You could use 9" or 8" round or square baking pan. Just line with parchment/baking paper. Make sure to use the block cream cheese not the whipped. It should be a room temperature but not that soft. You can also use regular sugar if you don't have confectioner sugar. Make sure the heavy cream is full fat or it may not whip to stiff peaks. Also make sure it's very cold right out of the fridge. You can also put the empty bowl & the whip attachment of the mixer in the freezer for 5/10 minutes. This will ensure the heavy cream whips up easily. There are different options for toppings: fresh fruit, canned pie filling, crushed nuts, shaved chocolate or dust some cocoa powder. Keep in mind that the chocolate ganache will get thicker as it sits. I made this the night before so it has time to chill/set overnight.
Yumm, this looks delicious!
Thank you, so good 🙂
This recipe is AMAZING. I will eat this for the rest of my life! So good and easy-peasy.
Haha! yes mine to. Sometimes you just want a delicious easy treat.
I was actually trying to find a brownie cheesecake recipe, and this is a winner – thanks!
Yes, it is supper easy and delicious! Enjoy